The Amazon Jungle that Is My House

This is my 100th post and in celebration I would like to give readers a glimpse at what my house is like every night when I come home. Animals and bugs everywhere! All of these photos were taken by me last night and are only an example of the critters that were on my front porch. The raccoons, opossums, feral cats and deer did not want to hang around. I had to do a double take to make sure I was not walking into the Rainforest Cafe! I would have held the spider in my hand except I believe they are small variety tarantulas. Probably the bird eating kind since the two bald eagles that live nearby have not been flying around lately.



Bugs and creepy things are not my favorite and the porch light attracts a huge amount and variety of bugs. If any animal or bug collectors would like to catch a few easy ones they are welcome to come by. It is the third house on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment